Mac Cloud Drive and Sync Apps
Branded versions available for On-Premise or OEM customers
A Cloud Drive right in Mac Finder.
Extends Finder with right click actions
Supports 50+ public / private Clouds **
Folder Sync to map desktop to cloud folders
Search Toolbar integration for remote cloud files
Edit files directly by simply double clicking!
Easy to use and setup
** Depends on package
Certified against Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra
The Mac Cloud Apps brings the Cloud directly into the Mac Desktop!
- Cloud Drive: Adds a mapped Cloud Drive that appears directly in Finder.
- Finder integration: Integrated ito Finder actions for sharing or locking a file.
- Desktop Sync: In addition to the drive nominate local or cloud folders for sync.
- Mail Integration Integrates directly into Mac Mail for secure file sharing.
- Search integration: Accessible directly from the toolbar.
- Unified Coud File Access: Access files from all your public/private Clouds.
Clouds Supported include:
Google Drive, Google Storage, Google Sites, Amazon S3, iCloud, Microsoft OneDrive, DropBox, Azure Blob Storage, Box, RackSpace Cloud Files, OpenStack Swift, Softlayer, Gmail, Email (IMAP), SwiftStack, HP Object Cloud Storage, S3 compliant Clouds such as (Eucalyptus Walrus), Mirantis, iKeepinCloud, PogoPlug, BaseCamp, IBM Connections Files,EMC Atmos, Office365, SharePoint, CloudMe, HostingSolutions.it, Scality, Alfresco (on-premise),Zimbra Briefcase, SafeSync(WebDav enabled), FilesAnywhere (WebDav enabled), and any FTP or WebDav enabled Cloud.
You can find out more and read about the functionality on our Wiki.