Note that Evernote may impose rate limits against the use of their API. This can result in not all of your data being indexed if your account is large. Where this is the case this will be clearly shown in the sync log and you should, later, run the sync again where files missed will then be added.
Using SME with Evernote Restrictions:
- - Files can be uploaded only to the Note.
- - It is not possible to remove Notebooks.
- - It is not possible to create folder in the Note.
- - When files are uploaded to the Note or removed from the Note then the file ‘index.html’ will be changed.
- - Evernote does not support two files with the same content in the same Note. Back to Wiki Index